Reasons why life right now is very good (after getting used to having nothing to do and all that jazz. hey i've had months of this fantastic life by now ;D):
- Have been released at 1pm/2pm every! single! day! (with the exception of Wednesday, but for the sake of being absolutist let's pretend Wednesday doesn't exist) because there is no training except on Saturday thanks to tournament, and all our matches have been held in the morning, so~ ;D
- I have *gasp* time to do 语文练习 at night just because I am bored. Amazing.
- I also have time to do other stuff that I want to do, e.g. Xbox with my cousin, tennis with my uncle, etc. etc.
- Which reminds me that I finally got my hands on this!! :DDDD hurhur time to say goodbye to 70 hours of my life, eventually~~ ;)
But then there's also the reason why I'm still typing at this time, which would be ChemSPA :( Bloody solubility table I am annoyed!!!! D<
(I am Shocked that I haven't found Regina Spektor before this O: )
(So I was swinging between this and 'Two Birds On A Wire', but since I used the lyrics for this one anyway ;)
(Also I love the opening theme for ToA!!!!)
(Actually now that I see it on a big screen, the anime opening was more impressive. Oh well the song still kicks ass :)

No comments:
Post a Comment