Wednesday, 15 February 2012

darlin' save the last dance for me

I HAVE A DILEMMA HOW NOW do I want to play in tournament or not?? Kind-of-mildly-annoyed backbenching every game, but then I think about being in an important and making a stupid mispass like I usually do that costs us the game and then I rethink my Want all over again D:

What happened was that I played a grand total of one quarter against AngMoKio today as GA (which by the way I only play during drills; haven't played a shooting position since what, tournament started or something) and it actually wasn't bad O: So maybe I'm not the same Sec2 who would throw the ball away the moment I got on court because I was just so -nervy-, but agh. 

OH WELL IT'S NOT MY CHOICE WHAT IS THERE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYWAY~~ (and the next game would be Cedar on Monday anyways, which = benched for sure!)

Had a fantastic time playing Sec4s (four of us) vs Everyone Else (TEN THOUSAND TRILLION BILLION okay no just seven or so haha) captain's ball in between classes coming to the hall today hurhurhurhur we are pwnage ttm >DDDD it's not even bullying them k haha there are so few Sec4 housecommers this year ;P (haha too bad FaithJazellCass got assigned to the Less Exciting station! xD)

Getting waaaaay to used to missing classes hur imma be in trouble soon! (esp since I'm off to sleep now GOOD NIGHT ;)

//Just laughed out loud when Richelle pointed this out hahahahaha SORRY MANZ THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN IN A THOUSAND YEARS!! xDDDD

//Semis at Kallang at 4pm???? REDSPORTS PLEASE BE WRONG AGAIN SRSLY oh no sunnnnnnnnnn :(

No comments: