Monday, 20 February 2012

look i'm still around

My mantra of the day: NO PAIN NO GAIN.


Seriously contemplating why I'm still doing gym when it's so bloody painful D: sigh maybe I'm really masochistic honestly I feel like I just cannot get up from my very comfortable spot on the bedroom floor.


So today I reached home at 3.30 and had the brilliant idea to self-train since there were so many daylight hours left. Maybe half of it was spent standing there like a rock, convincing myself that yes, this pain will eventually be worth it. (Case in point: ridiculously tiny bridges and perfecting my handspring)


On the other hand, I couldn't even stay on my hands for a minute sighh what a disgrace. Would probably finish off with core now except that I am too wobbly to even finish typing this in one go dhcadgrfhvgu


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: