Sunday, 5 February 2012

'cause even the stars, they burn

This is on constant replay!! ;) can't stop singing along to it hehehehe ;) (not to mention it is a fantastic official lyric video ^.^)


A good weekend is:
- Accomplishment
- Two and a half hours catching up on TotA
- Finishing work early because finally I am getting efficient ;)
(fine also because I am free like no one's business lolol)
- MY COLD STOPPED HALLELUJAH~~
- Chingay! Which was pretty cool haha I see all the HeartwareNetwork ushers and I'm like ^.~ (but also spoiled by the annoying couple who kept making out in front of me and rocking their chair back and forth. Like srsly I doubt they caught even half the show, what's the point man!! Might as well go kiss at home and not block poor short people like me):
- Going to sleep now!! :DD

No comments: