Monday, 13 February 2012

just like them old stars

Whoosh on the way home after half a block of PE, match with SC (which could have been better as always but still a huge relief)(and also when I can probably expect to start backbenching for permanentz), and half a block of Chem. Shioklifezz my bag weighs practically nothing hurhur ;D


(And I could really get used to playing indoor courts omgg NO SUN that is amazing.)


Ice bath for Saturday training!!!!! Love ice bath hehheh we just go in there and scream and enjoy the icy feeling, then getting out and the next few hours after that is so shiokkkkkkk ^.^ (also the cdiv is so gross hahahaha they didn't hose down properly before going in so their water was all grey!!!! yucks!!!!) Hopefully we can do it again this Sat teehee ;D


Had dinner with Louisa after that at some ulu place, which was stupid and fantastic (as usual) ;D


Nowadays I like going home early to sleep instead of studying in school because it is so much less demanding ;)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: