I am much too lazy but really there are people who make it worth it :)
(okay mostly cause I am real terrible at dates and never actually realise when it's my birthday, so it's always a pleasant surprise when people remember hurhur ;)
It wasn't a loud, in-your-face-this-is-party-time birthday, but it was quiet and smiley and sweet and all-these-wonderful-people-are-around-me ish ;D Yesterday I had dinner with my family and my brother was telling all the waiters that it was my birthday, so they gave us a big tiramisu cake xD
Also now I know I share my birthday with two people; Wanlun and Aang hurhur HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIENDZ ;D
Wonderful people =
- Everyone who texted me this morning/last night, remembered even when I didn't, ambushed me from behind, sang, hugged, screamed, everything :))))
- Boh, who's always been the first to wish me irl at the courts since Sec2 ;)
- AmandaHan! Who sent a super sweet sms heehee we needa have dinner soon ;)
- Jingyi, and Vanathi and Christiane and Joelle, who let me vandalise their planner until they have no more space to write their homework, and indulge me when I'm on my bipolar high, respectively ;D
- Banana, who's always smsed me without fail every year even though we're not particularly close :)
- MelTang, who wrote me a super-unexpected letter and just made me :'D hehehe ;D
- LouisaOng, who always remembers and is so sincere :))
- A loser with a capital L who doesn't deserve to be named after pangseh-ing me today even though she promised to come back!! >P Haha okay no lah jkjk won't guilt-trip you alr ;) Most retarded series of birthday smses ever hahahahha but they made my day ;D
And okay so I was trying to think of the most appropriate song to embed here! But it's so hard gosh yknow like how English MCQ they're all Appropriate answers but you gotta find the Most Right one ;)
So okay I settled for two songs, mostly for the Mood ;) was gonna use 'For Good' from the Wicked soundtrack, but then I've already shared it, so oh well :)
//Also, playing half the game on Monday partnering with Tessa was greatt haha esp third quarter ;) Today was waaywaay too hot and egg-frying (so no eggciting ): Draw today, didn't stay for it but heard the results. It's scaryyyyyy :(
Manz everyone's getting injured now GET BETTER SOON ROY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment