Because any day that I come home early is a good day! ;D
So it was a sweaty and sleepy one, with lots of sun and lots of headache (literal ones). But then, a day can't go too wrong when
- There's tennis and Christiane and I get to pwnz the whole court hohohoho >D Love MsSuey's classes 'cause she always allows us to stay back and play some more ;D (only problem is that now I have a strange blister-bump ouch O: )
- I've finished my Graphs Transformation Assignment more than a week before it's due ~/SHOCKHORROR/~ ^.^
- THE SLEEP DEPRIVATION WORKS slept at 12am last night and I am ~Bright and Cheery~ today~ ;D (at least, bright enough to post hehehehe ;)
- I actually like QA prac! Only the experimenting bit though, deducing takes up too much brainpower ;P (Also I keep forgetting to bring my test tubes (well, not-really-mine if you want to be picky) even though I have a billion donated to me since grad day last year haha dayumz wasted lah)
- Running through logs other nonsense for Wednesday with trackcapts (four of us, at any rate) and fail-throwing balls/running ladders all over the place heehee xD
- SHORT TRAINING!!!! :DDDD Need I say any more ;D
Also I am a complete spoiled brat hahahah my whole phone died (shortly after the 3G did) sometime last night/this morning, life is just not worth living anymore T.T Time to (remember to) make a trip down to the Samsung shop!!
No comments:
Post a Comment