Wednesday, 11 January 2012

like a handprint on my heart

(post1)
INTERMISSION DURING WICKED NOW~~ ;DD

Somehow I manage to come in my school uniform every time I make a trip to MBS!! And I think every time it's after training too omg what fate is this.

(And Wicked merchandise is so much more expensive than LesMis merchandise was, what is this.)

Had essentially what amounts to batch training today at St Hilda's 'cause cdiv was playing against shps; brings us right back to Sec1 hur.

Okay intermission's over!

(post2)
This is the last time I ever trust an old-uncle-contractor on anything like *curtain colours* omg I swear. So the curtains came in this afternoon and what's the first thing I see after a longlong tiring day? AN EYESORE. Yknow what I'm never inviting anyone to my house/room ever again I have my pride okay. It's so gross I can't even.

MAD TIRED NOW this is life getting back at me for consistently sleeping at 10 every day since school started haha damnzz.

(Which reminds me that I either have a. work to do now, or b. work to do tomorrow morning in order to be in time for cmps SIANZ. Procrastination is the word of the day.)

WICKED IS COOL. Totally different cup of tea from LesMis/LionKing but still good ;D Elphaba's voice control is amazinggggg :D (Also I have a signed copy of the CD WHOOHOOOO >D)

Will merge this with the previous post when I actually get some semblance of energy/my hands on the computer. (Okay that's tomorrow/a few hours time D: ) GOODNIGHT.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

//After merging post;

No comments: