Saturday, 14 January 2012

things i could accomplish while queueing for bakwa:

- Clean my room
- A full set of Math revision/supplementary exercises (probably more than one topic)
- Exams. In the plural.
- All that CmPS crap
- Finish reading Fellowship of the Ring. Probably Two Towers as well.
- /Watch/ Two Towers. (Because I've already watched FotR and Return of the King is for after I've read tt ;)
- Full day training minus lunch
- Complete a full day of school
- Watch eight episodes of Criminal Minds/eighteen episodes of Abyss
- Finish three dungeons in Vesperia
- Fully charge my phone from 0% twice
- Count the number of leaves on a tree
- Watch my nails grow
- Play a full game of mahjong
- Fly to Tokyo. In fact, fly to Russia by the time I reach the end of the queue. There's even time to clear customs.

But what am I doing instead, I wonder.

How can people do this every year omg. I'd have brought a foldable stool or something, like that one I saw in the MRT the other day >D

And why the heck are my classmates so rich omg at least half of those applying for school car labels have two cars wtf?? I can think of a lot of things you can buy with that money O:

People keep buying damn a lot omg no wonder the queue's so slow. Apparently the max you can buy is 20kg.

Tournament starts on Monday!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: