*sigh* So apparently I get bullied by kids not even half my height too, cutting in front of me for the toilet queue T.T
- Phone's not getting any 3G at all (even wifi is picky) and I Am Annoyed >( rawrz gotta remember to send it to the Samsung shop next time I'm near Plaza Sing
- Chinese New Year is freaking tiring why do we even bother with so much effort omg. I swear when I grow up I will become a hermit-recluse or something of that ilk and all will be bright and gay because I will refuse to recognise anyone further away than cousins/second-cousins-near-my-age (of which thankfully I have precious few ;)
- Maybe I should try going down the sleep-deprived track again evidently getting more than 5 hours of sleep a day isn't improving my Awakeness!!
- Somehow (some) work gets done even though I spend all my time sleeping/reading Tsubasa before I nod off hmm. Okay the idea is supposed to be to do all my work maaaaaan I'm too lazy ;P
No I don't know what I'm typing either. Wtf fourth day of period and it's still a damn tsunami I am Angry.
No comments:
Post a Comment