I'M HOME~~~~
Yes I am home and I can bathe at home again and I can sleep in my own bed and I have my computer and my cousin won't kick me off the bed in the middle of the night and I have a full wardrobe of clothes now instead of just those I packed and there aren't kids screaming the house down at 7am in the morning :DD
(Okay so maybe there're still kids screaming the house down at 7am. But a whopping three less of them wow)
Basically the itinerary was:
Day 1: Drive up to Seremban
Day 2: Christmas
Day 3: Drive up to Kepong
Day 4: Down to KL (finally for shopping haha)
Day 5: Home! (And lunch and packing and a bit more shopping before we left)
So it was two cars and my parents, my aunt&uncle, my siblings and my cousins. Grand total of 9 people, including children the ages of 3, 4, 7 and 8. Tell me that's just not scary.
(But I still liked the roadtrip, cushion-fighting and jukebox-ing and Noise and all ;)
Details tomorrow (or another day) because there is
- Daycamp tomorrow!
- Netball outing on Thursday!
- New Year's Eve thingy with my dad's side
- New Year's thingy with my mother's friends
- And yeah.
Oh and the part I like best coming home is the ride home after Customs heh. Then everyone starts switching their phone on and there's lots of bzzbzzbzz and I get to reconnect with the world :D My mother was calling my aunt in Shanghai partly to wish her happy belated birthday, partly to ask her how her trip was, and if she'd called home yet, to which the reply was no, because she'd complain that it was cold, and why bother when she already knew the reply would be I told you so, considering the grudge my grandmother has against China winters. And so over dinner,
Mother: 刚才我在车上打电话给(my aunt)...
Grandmother: 人死了吗?
Agh not enough time.
(And the highway roads at night are just scary since there're no streetlamps apart from at the Plaza Tol, and near some big(ger) towns. Though at least the outlines of the trees are still visible. I've never been quite so glad for light pollution.)
No comments:
Post a Comment