Friday, 10 December 2010

today was a fairytale

HAHA AM SO EXCITED I THINK I CANNOT SLEEP TONIGHT~~

First off today was training, which was fine except for the near-sprinting of 1.6km. Which sucked. By mid-third round I couldn't breathe, and I just collapsed at the end of it. The rest of training was fun games (for bdiv) because there were only seven of us there anyway, and the rest of the world was overseas.

Went home to shower and sleep before going for Nations Cup, almost overslept until Dawne's sms woke me up hehe. Joined her during the second quarter of the first match (Tanzania-Namibia)(Janice was extremely sad that the one match she didn't attend, they were shouting 'uleeya!' like no one's business), sitting on the floor again on the same side :) We had dinner after that and were walking around the Toa Payoh area, bouncing between some Popeye's chicken place and Subway, which was decided by three coin tosses (Popeyes'). Came back to meet Janice during the Scotland-India match, and I swear even though India was trashed their GS is so cool all her shots just go shwoop in. And their bib looks kinda cheap but it actually goes well with their jersey ;) Andand! During the second-half break they had that awesome shooting game so Dawne went to go play and Janice and I were standing at the sidelines and shouting all kinds of ridiculous things to her haha fun! And yeah in the end she got all the hoops in woohoo~ :D (Seriously Dawne too many things in one day hahahaha)

THEN COMES THE EXCITING PART HOHO SINGAPORE-WALES MATCH! It (obviously) got super a lot more crowded and noisier than it'd been previously, and we were still seated at that cool spot at the side :D The first half was super close they were even all the way and it was so screamy and exciting Janice and I were wringing the air-filled clapper thing between us. (Dawne had the other one, and we kept banging ours against the glass in front haha) There was a lot of screaming for nothing and something and everything and it was extremely fun and halfway stupid. Then the third quarter Wales pulled in front but it didn't matter 'cause we were all high and everything and we squealed all over the place and Janice decided to plaster the prawn cracker plastic thing (Dawne: It smells like prawn!) on the glass, all the way into the fourth quarter and until the end ahhahhhh.

AND THEN. They were gonna throw the game ball (as usual) right, and we were debating which side to go to or to just stay put at the side even though they don't usually throw to the side, then we decided to just stay there anyway. So the Wales captain was turning round and round and it's probably the first time for this tournament that they've finally decided to throw the game ball to the side stands instead of the longer main stands and DAWNE CAUGHT THE GAME BALLLLLLLLL~

Haha oh man zihighing on my own at home now HOW TO SLEEP tomorrow still gotta go VJ in the morning lol! I WANT A GAME BALL SIGNED BY LESLIE MACDONALD FROM SCOTLAND! (Janice wants one from Tanzania! xD) One from Singapore (if that's even likely to happen in the next two days of tournament) is also cool haha :D (at the very least the squishy stress balls lolol)

And gosh I got a bazillion ants climbing all over me brr.

2 comments: