Thursday, 23 December 2010

coming to a close

The year ends in one week, and school starts in two D: (I'm glad school doesn't start immediately after New Year :)

I don't think I've ever felt quite so unprepared for the next year before, and I don't even know why. The November weeks of holiday felt real long, as long as the June holidays had been. Then suddenly December came along and everything was just gogogo and before you know it, it's Christmas o.o (I haven't even started on my supplementary Math thingys die D: )

Am going to uncle's place in Senawang for Christmas, leaving tomorrow. I like road trips as a general rule (because I'm not the one driving haha), but tomorrow it'll be parents+siblings+aunt/uncle+cousins and there will be much arguing and noise and crying, because the oldest of my siblings/cousins is eight. The youngest is three. (On the other hand, I finally get to watch Despicable Me! in the car. So maybe it's not so bad hurhur)

Orientation dry run was quite fun, spent it with cluck walking around and watching the games and taking photos haha. We were supposed to be the musketeers-of-the-day but there were no bibs to take, so oh well. Anyway on the day itself we'll be doing pretty much the same thing, so no difference actually xD

My un-replied email is piling up again whoops haha. Okay shall empty it tonight before I go Malaysia.

No comments: