National Day Celebration tomorrow! Exciting hurhur xD I always love singing along to National Day songs hehe. After that planned debatch outing (again ahhah) and INCEPTION yes FINALLY.
Cannot find anything to wear for tomorrow ah shizzzz D:
The full (or perhaps just fuller, but not complete) import of some stuff just hit me today, when I realised some stuff, and it scares me. Guess it's just that I never really imagined myself being the one who did these stuff.
Dumb AMC was today, I did it real slowly and I kept looking up at the clock for when they would release us!! In the end only got to training in time for the last two quarters, but only played one. The UK people are cool I wanna go UK! xD Didn't really feel like I'd had training, since I exercised maybe ten minutes max.
Am real sleepy now shall go sleep early(er) for once! :D
During English, we talked about discrimination.
"Discrimination has to connote some kind of contempt, or scorn. Not just dislike."
"I know one kind of discrimination! Discrimination against short people."
"Are you sure that's a real phenomenon?"
"Of course. All the tall people look down on us."
No comments:
Post a Comment