WE HAVE A COOL COLLARPIN WHOOHOO
Okay am sleepy and tired so I shall just tell you about one thing ;D This is like a teaser trailer for the rest of the housecomme post when I'm not so tired! xD Although whether I remember or not is a different story ;D
Near the end of HouseComme, they had the candle-lighting and stuffs again, so Anissa, Louisa and I had a candle each (Joe was at some YOG thing) that was chain-lit. Then Louisa was talking until her flame went out, so I laughed at her. But then I laughlaughlaugh until my flame went out as well D: So Anissa saw us and was like, okay you can light from mine when your wax dries. So we were waving the candles around (discreetly) and blowing on it to get it to cool faster, but somehow we blew her candle out too! D: And just nice no one was talking then, so we ended up laughing at ourselves in silence and everyone noticed that our candles had gone out xD
No comments:
Post a Comment