Monday, 23 August 2010

a day, a month, a year

Seriously blogging is the only thing keeping me alive right now I'm nauseous like shit although I finally shit properly today I'm so happy after diarrhoea-ing for so long okay too much information

Food I'm going to eat when I get better:

Scrambled eggs with salt and pepper
Pasta with really really thick cream sauce
Siewmai
Brie
Cheddar
Lasagne
Tomyam
Sausages
Salty salty potato chips
Chocolate milk
Dark chocolate
Bak kut teh
Fried and super oily duck
Burger King Mushroom Swiss Double
7up
Pasta with cheese sauce
Super sweet cookies dunked in milk
Ee min

Okay that's all I can think of for now. I'M SUCHA DEPRIVED KID OHMAN.

Went to school today and almost died, not going to school tomorrow. (Boh, in advance: Can't go for training until next Thursday too) Was nauseous/had stomach cramps the whole day and I nearly fainted during morning assembly. Slept during recess and felt better for the two blocks after that, English and Lit, then went to the sick bay after lunch to sleep for a while, met Cara there! Then got back to class in time to watch some video for Science. Have to photocopy a dozen MCs and whatnots now.

Haven't done History PT at all am I a genius or what. ARGH I will start tonight and finish tomorrow whenever I don't feel like puking. (Like now)

No comments: