Only here because my hair is not dry yet and I cannot hide under my blankets while my hair is wet.
I'm really going to go crazy. Thursday I was running to and fro the toilet, Friday I alternated between shivering under the covers and switching on the aircon, today was a repeat of Thursday except with stomach cramps. And an increase in toilet visits, I had to sit on the toilet bowl three times just while I was bathing like wts. Shivering like mad too argh how to do History PT like this.
What I had for breakfast today: Bread and milo
What I had for lunch today: Rice
What I had for dinner today: Bread and milo
That's like the most interesting diet I'm allowed to have now. Otherwise I can just go sit on the toilet for the next hour.
Argh life sucks stomach cramps.
3 comments:
GET WELL SOON FATTY <3
haiyoh get well soon Hh! D:
haha thanks <3 finally coming to school for real tomorrow yay :DD
Post a Comment