The delayed housecomme post! Although I can't really remember so much now :P
1. Walking one big round from the canteen just to get to the gym! It was raining so hard, none of us wanted to cut across to the mini amphi, so there was this long line of people in house shirts going up the hall stairs near the drinks stall, then to the foyer, mini amphi, courts, gym :) It looked like some bizarre snake game hehe. (Maybe that's just me and too much YouTube snake)
2. Wanted to pee so much while the house advisors/Mrs Hoo were/was speaking Vivien kept asking me if I was alright. Totally chionged out the moment there was an excuse to get up, have learned my lesson to go pee during lunch instead of sitting around chatting in a yellow bunch.
3. Station games were fun ttm hahahaha BEST. Can't remember how many people were present in our group originally, but by the time we got to the last station we only had 6 people hehe. Quek went for NCC training and someone else went for something else. Loved the station games ahhah at first we were wandering around because all the stations were taken up, then finally found this classroom quiz station which had the gayest questions ever. They were so retarded I can't remember them now hurhur. We also went to the netball courts shirt-passing one, the miniamphi-supposed-to-be-at-amphi-but-it-was-raining, and the gym bench one. We were the first/second/first/second group to come back ahhah
4. After that was break and food! Cheesecake <3 Had subcomm discussions and other discussions, then Tamisha and I went off to JBlock for a while to watch the trials for MGS U14s for a while. Managed to get back before break ended ;D
5. Had Serious Discussion/Feedback, 5Fingers came back! And the rest in under the appetiser ;D
Hmm what else have I wanted to say. I always start posts and never finish them, mostly because I get distracted and forget what epiphany I had that made me want to open up a new tab anyway.
Was real refreshed after the National Day break, I actually slept and woke up naturally around 8, ready to jump out of bed and do the day's stuff. But now I feel like I'm just gonna die all over again, because I've pretty much been abusing that energy, I'm not even sleeping when I could be for heavens' sakes. This is where prioritization comes in, I guess, when I stop doing all these unnecessary, time-consuming things and put work first.
Another weekend's passed and I -still- haven't done any work, thank gods there's home based learning tomorrow to ground me down. No more books~~ (anyway I chionged Percy Jackson tonight, it's the reason why I haven't slept yet although I plan to wake up early and motivated tomorrow xD) YEAH imma totally finish all my HBL and do my Math, then meet at IKEA for lunch + Math AA discussion. Yay happy plans that I WILL PUT INTO ACTION. DISCIPLINE.
My wall-clock-that-was-supposed-to-be-my-holiday-project is still sitting on my table, unfilled. So are my semi-varnished book ends, half-finished trashy book, partially-painted glasses, incomplete supplementary Math worksheets, and the evidence of attempts to clean up the disaster zone that is my study table.
One day, I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment