Wednesday, 25 August 2010
short skirts and tshirts
Today was a happy day yay hehe. Sitting in the front ain't so bad. Had Congress focus group which was actually pretty fun though maybe it's just the people hahahahaha. Pringles has all sorts of funny flavours like 'seaweed' and 'shrimp' (people were spazzing because it's pink) and 'blueberry' gosh. Then went with Liyana for debate, just that they cancelled 'cause there weren't enough people. So Jiaqi, Liyana and I hung around in the class room and we talked like batchies talk and it was cool and happy :D And Liyana and I are gonna do NaNoWriMo this year SET. Woohoo exciting to find people haha. Was still considering whether or not to do this year at first, but WHATEVS I didn't get to verify last year so I shall do it again this year! :D Then Laiyan and Ariel came after their rehearsal and in the end we went for Far East for food and we sat there for another long time talking about more fun stuff, and when we left Jiaqi and I ended up walking around Ion and we would have walked around some more except by then it was almost 6.30 and People Must Get Home. Time passed super fast hehe I was originally intending to leave debate at 4+ 'cause I'm still sick although my current diet isn't really reflecting that but okay there's tomorrow. Yay happy nonsense :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
No comments:
Post a Comment