- Haven't even looked at my LJ timetable because today we came to school at 8am for training and are going on the bus to Toa Payoh now ;D (but apparently mine sucks lesigh):
- I love bathing in school!!!! :DDDD first time ever I feel uber fresh and clean before match xD
- Full school days are waywaaywaaay too long if I can't leave class at 9am. (And okay maybe my chem is suffering *a bit* but heyho I'll catch up in these two weeks ;)
Went to support bball with Charmaine and Sabrina yesterday, stupid Jurong East stadium is so misleading it should be called 'Chinese Gardens Stadium' or something like that lol. I wanna go play at the waterpark there one day! ;D
On the bus to finals now and it's quiet. We're gonna make it yeah :)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
BEHOLD MY LOUSY LJ TIMETABLE T.T stupid pokz like Richelle and Boh have already finished theirs omg SUCKAHHHZ

No comments:
Post a Comment