Sunday, 18 March 2012

i must be dreaming when i'm sitting here at someone else's door

Hahahaha lousy bus timetable made me think I might've missed the last bus!!!! Then just as I called home and my dad was all -.- and 'sure you call this responsible' the stupid bus came xD

Watched fifteen minutes of the Swan Lake ballet today with Louisa because we were late and the intermission is sandwiched between two hours and fifteen minutes of Act 1-3, and the last fifteen minutes of Act 4 xD hahhahaha okay we're so hopeless idek.

Watched 3idiots during netball camp and it was so!! good!! /spoiler/ ohmygoodness I could just cry when the idk-what's-his-name's father asked 'dyou think we could exchange your engineer's laptop for a professional camera' ahhhhhhh :') even him talk to his father was so true and touching and okay I can't even /end spoiler/

'If this * is jing, what's this ** ?' 'Jingjing!!!!' hahahahha oh batchies.

Also I spent the most of today alternately sleeping and reading in my lovely comfortable familiar bed that I'm used to because I just cannot sleep in unfamiliar beds! (Case in point: woke up at 8am to eat half a breakfast, slept until 11.30 to eat the other half, back to bed to sleep until 2, etc. etc.) There goes what time I have for holiday homework :P

And I'm still so sleepy omgoodness someone slap me or I'll overshoot the stop home and it's a bloody long ride back thanks to this being a) a loop service, and b) the last bus D:

(Get well soon Boh stop being a retard and rest!!!!)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: