- Easygoing, un-filling bdiv dinner that seemed like batch dinner. Wasn't quite device-less but it was tension-less :)
- Scramble With Friends is way too addictive
- 'Guys, let's get off our devices.' 'Okay. What's your opinion on kpop?'
- Nonsense conversations and spamming for the sake of spamming
- 'What's that sound you make when you score a point?' 'I don't knoo~w, it's just from the ~soul~!!
- Dragonriders of Pern!!!!
- Getting to JooKoon yesterday in half an hour flat. Getting to Changi Airport today was not half so much cool because a) the trains were bloody full b) the one I was on stopped maybe five times for much too long c) waited ten minutes at Tanah Merah after that just to squeeze into the Changi train -.- And SMRT still wants to 'adjust' fare prices after this?!?!
- Rubbish because free-and-easy LJs are really free and easy
- Group academic work is such a pain I can't even
- I think I am a wake-up-at-7am-person because suddenly I have a ton of energy ^.^ LJ timetables suit me muchly ;D
- Real snaps to supplement the pretend-ones ;) (and I don't want to face my sucky LJ photos yet :/)
Just because :)


No comments:
Post a Comment