Tuesday, 13 March 2012

just don't let me disappear

Last night before I more or less disappear from the face of the Earth until Friday! (Well no not really because my working-if-faulty handphone exists! But still, no bed for two nights ;) Thanks to camp which is srsly much too confusing to be packing for okay let me list the complications that I've run into in the last.. fifteen minutes that I've spent packing.

- I have enough clothes to last me a ten-day trip srsly this is the kind of nonsense that so many trainings make me do

- I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH LONGSOCKS :( Neither do I have enough *cough* other things which Mary tells me is Too Much Information. Also short of fbts. Who keeps 6 pairs of longsocks anyway??

- BUT I am super thankful for all the towels that the carnivals keep giving us hurhur I actually have enough!! xD

- Where am I going to put all this junk?? Severely tempted to turn up in school with a luggage bag hahahaha

- I have to pack my study stuff?? This is too much idk what I should pack, esp 'cause I have uh, done nothing this whole week-plus-two-days ;)

- Should I pack pads?? Thinking I might but then I might not, so HOW NOW. Aiya decide tomorrow morning :P

- What if I fall asleep while I'm packing ohdear. SUPER SLEEPY NOW D:

And life has been busy! LJ week photos are finally up although I am severely disappointed at lousy image quality, maybe it's time to get the lens looked at :P Have had the house to myself the entire week 'cause the rest of the family's away in Malaysia ^.^ Supposed to take the time to clean up the clutter but, ehheh, the time hasn't really materialised yet ;)

(Which is pretty surprising) but hey, I'm not complaining since I now have some nice photos from ChineseGardens walk with Lizzi yesterday, it's really a nice place for a picnic! :DD Also aggravated my single-buttache by walking around hahahah practically couldn't sit down for the rest of yesterday! xD (Also managed to forget that we were supposed to have a LitPT discussion but ohwell here comes the employment of ~selective memory~!)

Then time passed much too quickly today, Louisa and I were supposed to catch Hugo but then we kept -just- missing the timing so we spent most of it walking between cinemas and idek what else xD

.. Okay time to go figure out how to spam pack everything into manageable-sized bags D:

No comments: