SLEEPY TTM wlao I really am short of sleep-deprivation practice okay I'm dead on my feet after just two late nights! D: sigh what happened to my fantastic self who slept at 4am and proceeded to go for NDP rehearsal until 11am xD
On Tuesday/Monday/I forget what day semifinals was, but after everything we chilled at Serene Centre talking nonsense and eating Banned Foods for two-and-a-half hours ;) Amanda and I were supposed to study, but then we were like, 'oh let's study until 4.30', and when we checked our phones apparently it was already 4.35 xD
(On a somewhat unrelated note, some people are so!! unreasonable!! I am quite Angry :P)
Was a Beyond calling up case-people about food rations or smth on Tuesday, it was so super intimidating D: but I managed to go through 60-over names BE PROUD OF ME ;D (not to mention I got two free tickets to the Swan Lake ballet! ^.^ heehee cheapo auntie tendencies ;)
ANYWAY SCHOOL IS OVER (or would be except for founder's day tomorrow D< rawr they are eating up my precious weekend!!)
Almost home!!!! Love the circle line ttm it's so empty ;D
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
No comments:
Post a Comment