Haha realised that tomorrow is a no math day I'm a happy kid now!! ^.^
Busybusy week-ish, Universal Studios with batch on Friday followed by JGs semifinals, then training on Saturday and I got my new phone+plan on Sunday hur ;D Haven't uploaded US photos, probably won't be up till after tournament or something am banning myself from iPhoto now!! Cannot procrastinate so much hur.
And am very very proud of team of coming this far for JGs, it was a good debate :)) Anyway they still have one more debate so it's not over yet!!
Have a new phone and number and plan and everything (plus I'm on a data plan now!! :DD) but I'm not using it yet 'cause a) I haven't got my screen protector and b) I JUST TOPPED UP MY PREPAID ON SATURDAY OMG $18 T.T (have been trying to use as much of it as possible but it's still at $17ish!)
Just cause tomorrow's no Math doesn't mean I don't have to do Math today sighh.
Training today, spent most of it training juniors. Training is getting boring nowadays we always do the same thing :/
1 comment:
hi hwee! I always forget what your blog url is so I go to your old blog and click the link did you know that! also training juniors = :|
Post a Comment