Monday, 11 April 2011

crazy on a sunday night

Studied Bio for the entire time I was home today!! Eyes are popping out of my sockets now have been sitting in front of the computer on MindNode since after lunch D:

Clouds this evening were low and, well, cloudy, skyline was super fuzzy!

Going crazy hahahaha I think this is what happens when I tell myself I'm not tired.

Packed my table now it is neat and happy ;D Next is to pack my shelves! D:

Gym was good today hahahaha had enough strength for the first time in forever! I have a theory that my having less hair=more energy! ;D

Okay but it doesn't help my stamina hur played a proper game for the first time in another forever during training yesterday, was dying even before the end of a quarter! Not Goodz. (or day before yesterday, if you're picky about midnight)

Will finish up my last Bio mindmap and go to bed :))

No comments: