Thursday, 7 April 2011

i don't mind spending every day out on your corner in the pouring rain

Have been listening to a whole host of Maroon 5 songs recently but this is still my favourite :))

Spend not-quite-the-whole-evening (okay truthfully only the last hour and a half properly studying Math and I've only managed to understand completing squares and the funny formula thing 'cause I'm Slow Like That. Still have quadratic graphs and inequalities to go, I'm not sure if I wanna continue studying or go to sleep.

Putting up decor in the canteen is fun hurhur :)) Gotta remember to take them down tomorrow morning though!

Okay what else was I gonna say. Shootz gonna be 1am soon so much for sleeping latest 12 every night. Nevermind yesterdays' extra sleep can make up for this, I took a nap at 8.45pm yesterday and set my phone alarm to 9.15, but I slept through it all the way until 10.30pm, then I slacked around and read some of LotF (sigh lit aa) and went back to sleep at 11pm ;D

Had match at Court 4 today it's actually nicer (for us) cause we actually get shade hurhur. Team played better than during prelims :))

No comments: