Friday, 29 April 2011

'cause no one knows

Hahahaha maybe I will shave my head someday, getting very irritated at the humidity + everything else, hair feels annoying!

.. Okay maybe not hurhur.

Spent the whole of today slacking around, was gonna start on ChemPT but ehheh look where that went x) Didn't go to school today 'cause I have hospitalisation leave woohoo (but omg I swear I'm never gonna get myself checked into a hospital again if I can help it, stupid hospital gown D: ), woke up at 8.45 and got out of bed at 10.30! :D Heehee was just stoning/half-sleeping and it felt good ;D

We were supposed to have EngPT discussion at my house after school, then the first person to reach was Jazell even though she had dental at three. Mary and Lizzi walked in a while later even though they ended school at 2pm, 'cause they walked all the way from Orchard! D: crazy kids. Ohwell discussion was ~kind of~ productive, needa remember to send out the stuff later on! :/

Also JGs team are 3rd!! :D Happyz for them :DDDD Mum didn't allow me to go for that today, which was D< but okay I think I wouldnt've been able to tahan even standing on the bus for so long haha.

Going for houseprac tomorrow (heehee eggciting houseprac!! ^.^) then heading straight to Malaysia after that for some relative's wedding!

No comments: