Friday, 15 April 2011

on your knees you look up, decide you've had enough

We lost to SportsSchool today, it wasn't a close match. Idk. Haha have been avoiding thinking about it too much. Okay I don't know. Damnit I'm a shallow kid.

Should go play Stand (post below) some more hehehhe it's even more relevant now.

We're gonna play IJ next Tuesday for 3rd/4th, they lost to Greenview after extra time. Stupidz I tell you they totally deserve to play finals. Ohwell haha it's not a Raffles doublefinals (but I'm PROUD of the juniors I tell you) but it's a Raffles-IJ match for both divs heehee ;D (LOL icecream party hehehehe)

Had dinner with Lyn and Shok Teng at Plaza Singapura while we were on our way home, talked for a super long time over Yigloo after that hehheh it was good :))))))

Okay maybe I'll go sleep soon.

No comments: