Tuesday, 9 November 2010

who wants to hear you, anyway?

 Writing about writing is such a ridiculous thing to do, but it's actually kind of fun ^.^

There's some movement on Pixiv to scan manga artwork and colour it to look like screenshots, and wow I don't even know what mangas they're using (partly 'cause I can't read the site xD) but it's so cool I can't believe people actually do this. And there's colouring and there's colouring it's so unbelievable and wow and wowow and wowowow and yeah you get the point. I spent three hours looking at everything haha as a result I only started tonight's (technically last night's) writing at 1am hehheh.

I don't think I'll be sharing what I've written this month with anyone, despite having had Pacts to send our stories to each other at the end of the month. It's not so much verbal (or writing, or whatever you call it) diarrhoea as... I don't know. A hug. A big, silly, squishy hug.

Yeah. Developing a nocturnal writing habit makes you cool like that.

No comments: