Friday, 5 November 2010

but i'm no superman

I'm sorry I can't pay attention to everyone and thing that I'm supposed to pay attention to.

I'm sorry I don't seem to care at all.

I'm sorry that sometimes, I really don't care, because there's nothing left in me to care anymore.

I'm sorry I'm so tired at night that I don't have any more energy left except to bathe and sleep.

I'm sorry that I sleep until it's doubtful if I'm eating breakfast or brunch or tea, or just don't sleep at all.

I'm sorry that I made you disappointed.

I'm sorry I don't have enough time.

I'm sorry I'm arguing with you even when I'm apologising to you.

I'm sorry I can't be everything you want me to be.

See, all this is about me. How to tell you that I do try not to be self-centred, when it fails every time?

No comments: