Thursday, 4 November 2010

over boundaries

Am a smelly, sweaty kid right now. Went home after farewell assembly (after waiting around forever for Tamisha with Jiaqi and in the end giving up and it was just the two of us getting bubble tea after all) and slept until it was time to go for training ;D

Shooting is a mess. Used to be pathetic at shooting under pressure, then I could only shoot under pressure, but now I don't even know how I can shoot and I don't know how to fix my abysmal shooting.

Running felt good.

Watching farewell assembly from the first floor felt slightly voyeuristic. Could see everyone starting to cry, felt like I wanted to cry too, even though it's kind of ridiculous since I'm not the one leaving huh.

(Will miss you very much, though, Sec4s. Very very much <3)

I'm sorry I'm not very expressive, even at the best of times.

2 comments:

Potato said...

Heng Hweeee!
Haven't talked to you in such a loooong time. D:
I saw you at school on Thurs. :) I was sitting on the bench 3m away from you, but you didn't see me. You had a winnie the pooh bear, right?

Henghwee said...

HI NESS :DDDDD

Seriously you were one of the MGS girls we saw? Haha omg I need to start wearing my glasses around, all I saw were white uniforms! xD Why didn't you call me! :D yupp haha the poohbear was my friend's :D