The Unit is not a good show to watch just before you go to sleep D: Was watching part of it with my parents outside just now and I can't stand to watch it anymore it's just freaking me out. It was a chlorine gas attack (granted, the Hollywood effects were extremely unrealistic) but still. It was extremely disturbing.
No, there's really nothing much I'd like to blog about. Maybe the facilitation+public speaking workshops that we had to wake up super early to attend on Thursday and Friday, but (to be very frank) I don't think we really needed them much. It would've been great if they'd have gone a little deeper, rather than skim the basics of both, which we've already been grilled in by our S&D teachers.
Other than that though, facilitating the game thing on Friday with Jane was real fun :D (I still need a course on how to facilitate a discussion, I knew before Friday how to facilitate games :( ) Louisa, Jane, LiYin and I volunteered because we're over enthu like that, and we split into pairs and ran the games hoho. The courses were four hours each, and we still only just managed to skim the basics D: The coach is real interesting, though. Haha she's got a lot of funny stories about schools she taught before. Table soccer during the half hour breaks were fun, too ^.^
AND. (before I forget xD) Watched the seventh Harry Potter movie with Louisa and Tamisha on Thursday after the workshop, we had a lot of fun being aunties and queuing at both ticket-places at Cineleisure to ensure we got a seat hahahaha. Although it was pretty empty it wasn't even 'selling fast' just before we went in to watch. I like how they split it into two movies now :) It's even better, because I get to watch a less rushed story (but it was so. draggy. at time) and I already know the ending ;D But they didn't kill Wormtail, blasphemy! Or perhaps it was an Off-Screen Death. Hohum. ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment