Saturday, 25 April 2015

keep your head up nothing lasts forever

sneak preview of nz2014 photos! by sneak i mean like maybe months in advance HAHA progress is sloww (last update was in Jan so go figure)
Aching ALL OVER from training but shiok ah. 2h commute to Woodlands is really no joke D:

Things I have gotten hooked on while waiting for May:


Kelly Clarkson songs because the beat!!

- Fairy Tail manga/anime because of the siblings, it's actually quite funny

- RUTH'S COOKIES :DD went to her house to bake before going to watch juniors' match cause it's so close to Hougang!! Wasn't bad but can really tell how little training time they get compared to when we were in J1 :P

- Everything except what I'm supposed to do. Like plan Japan, stickwork, run, library books (sorry Haresh Sharma I promise I won't be overdue), driving, etc.

No comments: