- 3v3 floorball tournament at Downtown East with garANG minus one Ang (Yux)
was the best fun I'd had in SO LONG was itching so much to get back on the court
also the start of my long string of forgetting to bring court shoes again and again and again and again
love playing with line so much cause of all the chill
also a funny reminder of the unfortunate name that we nearly ended up picking HAHA let y'all know if you ask me in person
other teams also had the most hilarious team names
'multiple scorgasm', teams 'spirit' and 'ho wan'
- Started relief teaching PE in RGS and the Sec4s are obviously my favourite level cause I get to teach floorball!! :DDDD watching them feels almost alien, I've forgotten what it feels like to pick up a stick like a stranger :P
but okay lesson learned cannot use the school stick for three hours in a row. Otherwise when I go home I'll end up fumbling when I pick up my own stick, everything feels different!!! Blade different shape and feel (super soft plastic), grip different (or nonexistent, for the school stick haha), weight also different
The Sec2s are also really cute, there was once I only had two blocks and was carrying nothing but my wallet to go buy Milo, then while walking past the field Mrs J went 'HENGHWEE!!!! You're not teaching now right' and I impromptu covered a class that didn't have a teacher
'What did y'all do last time'
'NAPFA conditioning'
'Ok let's do muscle conditioning in the airconditioned hall'
It was v fun teehee copied some of our usual PT exercises (downscaled from 6reps to 2 reps for them HAHA) plus I got some of my own training in ;) (also aircon)(that's the most important part)
(ALSO ALSO since no one's using the hall this term I've been given the okay to hold floorball lessons there instead of the bball court!! *fistpump*)
Also they are so cute 'For warm-up can we play freeze and melt????' HOW CAN I SAY NO RIGHT
Lunch in the PE dept is also so farnie hahaha we finally figured out why they always buy back xD (well, besides the obvious benefit of aircon) Now I have a dilemma between fun during lunch or saving the Earth by not dapaoing D: (soz Liza you're on the not-fun list ;)
- Bought the brother plasticine a week ago because mother complains he doesn't know how to use his hands at all and only knows how to press button. So far he's made several balls of different sizes.
- First friendly with Albatross went well! Shortage of forwards so that's what I played HAHA and it probably went a lot better because I played with other not-so-experienced people, didn't feel like I was being a burden to all the laojiaos by cocking up their play :D
Also this is hopefully part-the-last in my series of forgetting to bring court shoes because SO FRUSTRATING YKNOW I wanna plant myself and bang people down but instead I get banged and slide down!!
Got a ride from Leng to Bedok MRT, then half the time I was worrying I was stinking up her car cause I forgot to bring a spare shirt :P (to be fair, I never saw people changing after PT!!)
They are v funny and nice people though :))
- PA Assessment Centre was fun! Wouldn't say it went well HAHA was so braindead by the end of all the activities but I'm just glad I enjoyed myself ^.^ Mostly thanks to having a fun group/fun people! Life is always good when you can joke with the people you work with :D Would've liked it if there had been fewer RJ people, too many familiar faces choke up the getting-to-know-new-people process :P on hindsight it prob would've been a good idea to become Facebook friends with those people going to UK but OHWELLZ hahahha if it's fate for our paths to cross again, it'll happen! (To those going to UCL, I know cool people you can look out for!! Somehow a lot of people there just happen to be UCL offer holders)
So now because I've trained myself to always give summaries after lessons (and also to ask if anyone is injured/sick/dying because Accountability),
LEARNING LESSON:
bring court shoes and shirt
new experiences make it easier to get to know new people (not kidding)
excited!!!! about what i also dk actually
OH BUT TMRW IS PLAYING NETBALL DAY
Ms Chng invited us to come back and play with Bdiv and I really! miss! netball! so why not right!! Ok I'll make up for my two years of dormancy (esp compared to Richelle Boh Malini) with fitness. (Surely all those PT and extra running downstairs gotta count for something right)(I think)(I hope)( I CAN!!!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment