Monday, 22 June 2015

only have one match, but i can make an explosion



Life is pretty boring when you're living at the mercy of last-minute driving lesson slots

Watching KHS in Singapore videos and now I rly wanna stay in MBS?????? Hahhah anyone else wanna staycation.

Otherwise:

- Looks like I haven't posted in forever??  Dec-Mar passed really really slowly and suddenly Japan trip came in mid-May but now it's almost the end of June already. Here's to hoping that the next three months pass much more slowly.

On one hand I'm looking forward to starting uni. On the other hand, I keep checking off all these things off my pre-departure list; send in financial documents, book air tickets, next step apply for visa.. The closer it gets, the less I want to Singapore behind :(

- So yeah Japan trip happened and now I'm editing Japan photos instead of NZ! But I'm not in secondary school anymore so step-by-step recounts are rly beyond me nowadays haha. I loved walking the streets the most; walking in a foreign land really hits home with the 'overseas' feeling :)

- NDP has also been happening, and CR2 is starting this Saturday!! Seemed so far away the last time we checked at the end of V2 :P ups and downs and not a week passes but I learn something, but I guess I'm just glad for people who make all this worth it :)

- SEA Games at the Padang because I was assigned to Petanque. Was actually quite glad when it ended HAHA you can ask me privately for details :P

- Went to Port Dickson and KL with the family on two separate weekends and I am rly rly loving Malaysia food/hotel amenities like hell yeah I could happily spend my weekend just nuaing in lounges ^.^ now I just need to find the money to fund all this.....

No comments: