Monday, 5 January 2015

there is

NOTHING TO DO.

(hence why I'm contemplating going to sleep at 10pm and waking up at 6am, as if starting a new day could make any difference in what I have to do.)

Things:

1. Submitted all my uni apps on 30th Jan and I was SO HAPPY only Yale-NUS left and I still have a few days (I promise I'll start writing tomorrow!!) (and scholarship apps, but those aren't urgent)

2. Told myself I would start blogging more regularly BUT rly I have nothing to say because I'm busy rotting at home
- being an essay machine (quote rong)
- forgetting that I'm supposed to write
- reading!!!!! lovelove
- making math worksheets

3. Forgetting to post Very Important Supporting Documents like no kidding anw SMU never said there was a deadline for hardcopy.. right?

4. New Year at mum's friend's house and their TV wasn't working so we streamed 987FM online in order to count down with the rest of Singapore

5. Getting the exact same bracelet/stationery set/etc for Christmas as last year.. like no kidding do people think 'oh this is a good generic present let's buy 50 of these!'?? We should just stop giving presents instead then lol what a troublesome practice.

6. I love payday $$$$$$$
- but don't love adult fares
- Bukit Batok is so far away who wants to learn driving
- Me actually
- Lazyyyyyyyyyy

Oops what a rubbish first post of the year DEAL W IT OK i am getting back into my blogging groove ticktockticktock

No comments: