So far editing a Math practice paper has taken me three hours, ie $6 per hour
Which is okay actually that's about the rate of admin work, and I don't even need to travel!
(Also I am definite that I will get faster since I no longer have to spend 20min trying to figure out how to stick a fraction into Pages :D)
(The most fun part is drawing new graphs and changing names HAHA I get to write stuff like 'how many apples did Jazell and Christiane eat on Monday?' 'How many kungfu movies can Shihui buy?' If your younger siblings ever come back with worksheets that have suspiciously familiar names, it's me ;D) (also if you see a lot of nonsense like 'how many children had green eggs and ham for breakfast')
Went to trampoline park with the family this afternoon HAHA I am so out of shape gosh was out of breath after just 15min of jumping haha.
On the upside, TRAMPOLINES!!!! Love being able to turn somersaults and not be afraid of falling hahahaha
Went to watch SEA floorball championships yesterday haha Shihui is so cute
'Omg that's the fourth time Coach fell down.'
And it was nice I guess but it didn't feel The Same as when I watched Nations Cup finals earlier this month? Muscles didn't tingle with sympathy and a yearning to join, with a yes, I used to know this, should know this. It still felt like I was learning, rather than a native.
Maybe I just haven't been touching my stick enough. Then again, I haven't touched a netball in months.
Went for dinner with Shihui after that at Hougang haha I never knew there was a library there!! Eggcitez new places every day.
OK ALSO it is time to sleep I should stop leaving my work to the last minute
No comments:
Post a Comment