Wednesday, 14 January 2015

our footprints washed away from the docks downtown

Life is good when you have four times your usual spending power and no need to buy food from the canteen every day ^.^

- Mother is in the room now pulling out book after book from the shelves because she decided she would like to see all our (very dusty) books, especially the poetry books
Also every time one of us says 'I need a book' for school or book review or whatever, we end up pulling out the first two layers of books before we're happy with the choices

- Dinner with KLMZ on (I can't even remember what day anymore O: ) - at Far East, then supper at MacDonald's, easy conversation :)

- Games day with Shihui, Yux and Chongrong on Saturday where I forgot to pass them New Zealand souvenirs and Shihui was a bad miner
It was really fun haha I love combining games with my cousins 'cause then we have a billion things to play

- Went to RG to ask about relief teaching once (they have no vacancies), then lunch with Jonny where I was introduced to IONsky! It's a claustrophobic ride up though

- Shocking news like I'm not even kidding I only applied 'cause my mum bugged me to
I'm glad she's happy?

- Mahjong day with Jazell, Christiane Amanda today and Jazell was always the blur-est
Also Amanda always wins zzzzzz
Played Saboteur with the siblings as well, and the brother acted like a miner when he was a saboteur and vice versa xD

- Idk what I wanted to say next because the cousin came in at 11 and decided it was time for a heart-to-heart talk, so GOODNIGHT.

No comments: