Wednesday, 17 December 2014

turning to rags

Happily rotting in my chair playing Puzzle Pirates the whole day now that my next deadline is weeks away ^.^ aw man I have really missed this game haha. (Only thing that keeps me awake past 10.30 when I'm on a 10pm-5am body clock hahahahha)

Life since A levels is WONDERFUL haha had fun going to the airport right after Chem MCQ ended ^.^ New Zealand is beautiful, will elaborate when I'm done with the photos :)

So the week after New Zealand was spent binge-watching a Coursera psychology course/studying for uni interview on Monday (which went terribly!! but that is a good thing because I only applied 'cause my parents made me).

Had no idea what to do with myself after interview when I no longer had any Looming Deadlines (have spent what, a year being Usefully Occupied without my having to do anything haha) so the mother was like OK GO BABYSIT YOUR SIBLINGS AND COUSINS so I brought all four of them to watch Big Hero 6 I am such a good older sister :')

So sleepyyyyy. And stomach is still gassy after a whole month :(

(Also I have decided that not blogging has made me Taciturn like you kind of fall out of the habit of telling people details?? So blogging more and blogging details shall be my aim for the foreseeable future :) (And hopefully this is an exercise in becoming more Verbose haha)

No comments: