Friday, 14 November 2014

searching for a sweet surrender, but this is not the end

(Listening to Ed Sheeran but I don't understand why he says 'put your faith in my stomach'?? Idk man personally I don't think the stomach is very reliable. Esp since I've been having gastric which absoluely messed me up during Math cause 3h paper :( hoping it doesn't attack as bad for 2h papers left)

I think the last time I turned on my computer was to print the TSA Oxford admission slip?? Aeons ago idrk how to use a computer to study anyway hahahaha everything here is all games and Stuff I Should Not Touch If I Want My A's (but here I am anyway)

Really cannot cannot wait for As to end because it's just so tiring?? If I'm not studying I feel like I'm supposed to be so guiltx1000000. (Guess this is 'cause I read too many of those 'studied 10h a day but screwed up' etc blog stories. Like we all know those people who play computer games every day but  get straight As anyway.....)
(Ok also I cannot wait to sit on a plane and be at Changi Airport like SO EXCITING?????)
(and I want next Friday because Alpha Sapphire is coming out!!!!!!! Eggcitez)

Papers are messed up and studying is even more messed up
Was planning to leave this last part till after As, but hey why not now right since I'll be flying overseas right after As anyway

Things that save me when I'm going crazy from not-enough-humans-too-much-paper-and-ink-syndrome
- siblings willing to chill in the room to accompany me (even if I have to fight with them for food)
- going to NTU and studying in Rong's and Yz's room/running on the lovely bouncy blue track when conditions permit (somehow always rains when I go there)
- Lit classmates who make studying fun, always (Tuesday studying Lit went along the lines of 'Mrs Teo is the Duchess of Berwick!!')
- Morning papers when I can always find some of klmz at the HP canteen
- Bumping (always literally) into Yux after papers and talking cow rubbish
- Other people who humour me when I'm rubbishing and feeling guilty about not studying at the same time (it's a terrible combination so whinyyyyyyy)

//edit: I SEE A CHRISTMAS TREE ALL LIT UP IN A HOUSE OPPOSITE sSO EXCITINGGGGGGG

No comments: