Wednesday, 17 December 2014

if you're out there in the cold, i'll cover you in moonlight

GAMES I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH rly rly I don't think I'll be motivated to get out of the house until I've had my fill hahahahaha have mostly been playing with the rest of family!! (Especially The Lego Movie on PS3 HAHA that is such a fantastic game the script is absolutely inspired) (And Matt cannot stand it when I keep damaging him cause I take all the trigger-happy characters whoowhoo BIG GUNS) (Also Little Big Planet which came with the PS3 we got before my A Levels HAHA Jon Kor and I basically join other peoples' games and mess it up for them x)



Odd body clock now because gaming with working people (Dad, among others) = sleep rly rly late, but then again there's wake up at 5am to chat with best friend who's halfway across the world, then go back to sleep and play with the brother HAHA. Aye as long as I'm getting enough sleep who cares ;)

Did something today on a kind of whim (yay Groupon for cheap and immediate prices) so y'all can be surprised (or not) if you see me irl anytime soon!!

Life haz not been happening much haha home and bed and computer and long-neglected games are too attractive!! I promise it'll start happening soon haha some day I'll get sick of staring at the same several walls (my house has more than four walls ok)

No comments: