Saturday, 23 August 2014

the privilege of complaining about applying overseas

1. Was wondering whether to apply to Oxford (because you have to register and everything), so I walked into the College Admissions Office and hung around at the back cause I thought they were busy discussing smth, and Kevin Sim does his usual brusque hurry-up-don't-waste-time routing ('Yes, what do you want..?' / 'What's your grades.' / 'Who's paying.' / 'Better study hard then if you need a scholarship. (points to his office) Oxford on the table, Cambridge on the wall. Go.')

Then I walked out wondering what I signed myself up for.

2. Now when I'm tired at night and don't want to study anymore, I just open my Common App/Personal Statement and edit because how much brain do you need to talk about yourself??

3. There are past year papers that I have to study for the TSA.... as if I don't have enough past year papers already :(
(ok actually I don't. I've been hoping to download them from Discovery but neither Chem nor Math has uploaded any!! D;)

No comments: