Monday, 13 October 2014

thinking out loud



Studying is good, studying with people you love is better :)

So I had all these Thoughts right about recent events/activism/feminism/sexism/world peace/meaning of life etc./Hallmarks of a Intellectual Person
And it all just kinda faded away cause why spend an hour writing an essay when there are uni essays to be written/econs essays/chem papers to do right
Right

(Also the most fun thing I have done for unis is to come up with a list of all the books I've read in the last 12 months for Davidson college HAHA at first I wondered if more than 50 was realistic then I double checked and I'm pretty sure I read all this after prelims??)

Thank you Shaw Foundation Library for sending me an email every time I borrow something so I know exactly what non-fiction books I've read xD Also maybe too much fantasy but I AM AN HONEST GIRL
Prelims have been okay (and were greatly improved by post-moderation haha) but now feels like a 'doing practice papers for the sake of doing' mode so idk. Justifying to myself that uni apps are a legitimate version of procrastination (early applications! essays! resumes! deadlines!) so all is well.

School is school is school is school and lectures have less people but are more fun. Haven't been studying in school as much as I like, but it's okay MMM is coming soon >)

(Sry gaiz nothing exciting happens when you study the whole day :P except maybe getting fat D: )
Ok someone please drag me to go running with you. (Tried swimming last Monday but came out with hair like straw so maybe that will be an Occasional exercise)

(Also confession I have been stalking everyone who has graduated because is it not fun to find out what everyone has been doing with their lives since the last time you knew them!!!! #alevelstimewasting101)



More sexy/beautiful/angelic/everything Ed Sheeran acoustic for you since this is a rubbish post :D

and it's 45min past my bedtime! goodnight :)

No comments: