Thursday, 14 August 2014
bring you to your birthright
(would've chosen 'never look away' but her live version ystd was SO MUCH BETTER.)
Incredible night at the BluJaz Cafe with the best friend to watch Vienna Teng's first concert in Singapore :))
Some things not meant to be expounded on I guess haha
I really really like small solo performances haha like how she just asks 'what song do you want to hear next?' and she gets puzzled by why people ask for 'the tower' and talks about how it's nice to have grown out of songs that you wrote many years ago. Which is nice :)
(Also I really like listening to her commentaries between songs haha)
And ofc the song that got me into all of this :)
Liked the whole 'audience singing Alex Wong's part' thing (LOW DEEP VOICE) but it wasn't the same? (or maybe just heightened expectations lol)

No comments:
Post a Comment