So I just talked it out with my dad that I'm not going to school tmrw because it doesn't really make sense time-wise to go for celebrations (1.5h round trip travelling + 45min of sitting through performances I don't care about, just for 20min of community singing and maybe another 20min of class rubbish time)
And I'm actually v sad 'cause I'm intentionally skipping out on my last community singing in school ever?? I really love community singing haha when else ever do you get an excuse to do nonsense like this.
I really really really really REALLY wanted to go 'WHOA-OH-OH-OH, WHOA-OH-OH-OH-OH~' and start dancing along HAHA the song is srsly gold I love it (except for the rap part. yknow.)
At least I have substitutes? Hahahah can always go volunteer for another NDP. And after this week I think I'll spend more time studying in school from next week onwards haha retreating home to study is such a lonely option.
No comments:
Post a Comment