Friday, 22 March 2013

paying my dues to the dirt

Life has been great, but will prob be not-so-great when I realise that I haven't left myself enough time to do work :P
(also.. kind of no mood to do work today haha just gonna read then straight to sleep. byebye grades)
Pictures when people post them :)) maybe I'll finally set a cover pic HAHA

OG outing (count: 9 out of 22! nawbad) yesterday was fantastic hahahha essentially we spent most of the time lepaking xD Mac's at 9am for breakfast where we nonsensed until Chew came at 10.30, went to Sentosa and decided it was too hot so we camped at Coffee Bean until 12+ when Junxiang came ('I woke up at 11 and wondered what time our outing was'), got seats at Aston's and played bridge until our food came an hour later (during which 5A walked past on their class outing and said hi), finally went to Tanjong beach around 3+? Threw JX's frisbee/played in the sea until Andrew (who isn't even in our OG HAHA we also found out during dinner that Michael was at his class BBQ, looks like we exchanged members lol) ditched his class to join us with a soccer ball, so we played that and ran around in the hothot sand until 7+ when we finally went to bathe/go for dinner at SoupSpoon! Where we ended up.. (surprise surprise) talking until 10.30ish lolol

Okay lah I guess our OG doesn't really count as very happz (srsly all we ever do when we meet up is talk+lepak HAHA) but it's always great spending time with them :))

Had friendly at+with RVH today, super tired but definitely good experience. Really hammered in how much better we need to get.

(I know this is unimportant in the long run BUT a first goal + first line-kihong is special :) 
Somehow our line went on a roll during the third period, despite being so dead tired after a 30min second period. Scored my first (and second) ever goals against another team - the feeling was indescribable. I don't think anything ever feels quite like the first goal. It was surreal and amazing and incredible and unbelievable (aside from that fact that the goal was /completely open/ and if I'd missed it I could've just quit floorball right there and then) and I was so stunned I legit lost my breath. It was like simultaneously going on an adrenaline high and hitting a fatigue low. Definitely a good practice to sub out after scoring.
Second goal when we went in again, took rebound from Samy and did a back-blade volley. It was more satisfying and less amazing. More because it actually was a good rebound and all that volley practice actually paid off, less simply because it wasn't my first.
Which was then followed by the third time we went in, and Chongrong did an insane amazing shot from midcourt into the top corner of the goal. For a moment everyone just stared at the ball rolling on the floor wondering if it was a goal, until the whistle blew.
All of that added up to.. feeling quite rested for the extra fourth period HAHA.

No comments: