Need to sprint
Need to defend area
Need to mark my man ALL THE TIME
Need to keep up
Need to catch the ball
Need to use the boards effectively
NEED TO WANT IT.
Felt so bad every time we let in a goal and huizhen/Elaine were so flustered because they were defenders and I knew it was because I'd lost the person I was supposed to mark. Every goal let in when our line was playing was because I failed to mark my man. STICK TIGHT DON'T FALL BEHIND MARK YOUR MAN.
Also counterattack when samy and chong are sprinting but I'm just ?!?!?! Screening is such an easy way out but not always the right one. Must get faster faster faster.
Sigh our line got the most chances to play today but I wasted so much of it. Need to match up to samy and chong so we can put in the goals they deserve.
Pain is temporary fatigue is momentary but a goal is irreversible.
Need to IMPROVE.
// please please let my stick be safe and sound in school because the alternative is the train.
dad was amazing and drove me all the way back to school. even though the gates were locked, thankyou dad.
sigh why do I keep doing this.
mcdonalds girl saw my forlorn face while ordering late dinner and gave me free twister fries hehe nice person :))
No comments:
Post a Comment