Friendly today went much better than hoped for, thank goodness. Most of it was thanks to Chongrong/Elaine/Samy/Huizhen's help, been in the same line for the past week and every time we subbed out/finished a game they would discuss strategy and play and where to run and how to improve, it really helped a lot :)
Still scared for friendly with NJ on Monday though hahahah think I'll be going through this cycle for many more times to come >) also playing with the same line makes me v apprehensive because I don't want to be the super-obviously-weakest link but it's inevitable :((
Toe hurting and thighs/butt aching like no one's business now, but didn't feel a thing while playing so (y) :D
Think I'm getting less blur on court (hooray!), but still need lotsa help for zonal defense! And swapping with the other forward/NO BLIND PASSES. (Also, pretty sure there's something wrong if I was a forward but took a grand total of one completely-off shot at the goal, gotta work on that)
Had a less-than-half batch dinner after that, but it was quiet 'cause everyone was so tired LOL.
Had another exciting day on Wednesday, training (which was badddd, felt like a burden to everyone), then met up with Arrriba for dinner 'cause they went to watch DanceFeste! Super good to talk to them again, just spent the whole time chillaxing until 10.30 :))
No comments:
Post a Comment