Tuesday, 19 March 2013

有座桥会跟你相通

SIGH.
/depresses/

In other news,

Got home at 11+ on Friday night and wondered for a while why I was locked out of the house, when I remembered that everyone was in M'sia!! Subsequently I remembered my keys in my bag ;D

Nowadays I spend weekends sleeping about 16h a day - wake up for br(eakfast/l)unch, sleep, wake up for dinner, do nonsense for a couple hours, then back to sleep and repeat! Although this weekend was at least in part cause by Age of Innocence; Victorian lit is so hard and tiring to read, kept falling asleep every ten pages T.T still haven't finished it yet despite best efforts hahhah.

Haven't kicked the habit of snacking either, so I make a concession and eat stuff like granola bars and oatmeal krunch instead of potato chips/timtams D: Okay basically I am in a constant dilemma of 'stick to team diet' vs 'this is fanatic' (strict regulation makes me want to eat more stupid things than I ever did in netball) but I end up staring wistfully all my favourite junk food anyway hahahahha sighh.

Woke up early yesterday to..... get free MacDonald's breakfast!! :DD heehee we went to the Alocasia MacDonald's which was AMAZINGLY EMPTY so they were giving us super a lot of 'free sausage McMuffin' coupons xD hyahya and Allison was worrying that they would run out of burgers at 5am when they were only at their hundred-something when we walked in at almost-8am xD some of us were eating second burgers, and those of us who were going home from there dapao-ed back free burgers for their families LOL.

Okies time to sleep even though I'm not going to join the juniors for netball training tmrw :P hahhah woulda gone if any of my batchmates were, but oh well~~ anw extra sleep is good! Also I should prob finish at least the Lit essays before I leave house tmrw :/


This is like my pre-game music now HAHA mindless sound+drums is the best to zone out/get in the zone to.

//ohyeah and 2.4 WAS A MIRACLE HALLELUJAH first sub-13 ever okay basically improved a whole minute from what I thought was my limit (verified by both 2.4 in the afternoon during training + during am pe) idek how HAHA but HOORAY JUMP FOR JOYYYY

No comments: